It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Any way to add "Reply" to comments in JIRA

Hello,

I am setting up a cloud version and I noticed that I don't have any way to show up reply or nested comments in cloud version. for my server version we added Threaded comment plugin but that's not available in Cloud version. 

Is there any other plugin which supports cloud version? if not, what are the best way to handle comments? 

Thanks,

1 answer

0 votes

Hi @Yudi_J ,

Thanks for reaching out and I found the add-on Multithreaded Comments in the marketplace that looks like the only cloud add-on with this capability avaliable that I could locate, but it does look like it has what you are looking for as a cloud compatible option, the marketplace listing can be viewed here:

Also, for the native options as you noted are not avaliable, but do make sure to add a vote to the following request to add this in as a native option (cloud and server respectively), where we are tracking continued interest for this.  Do note that the feature has been around for a while and was last updated noting it is not something we will be adding in the near future but every vote help us track continued interest in future planning for new features as covered in the "Implementation of New Features Policy" :

Regards,
Earl

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published in Marketplace Apps & Integrations

How to run PI Planning in Jira with Remote Teams

There is nothing better than having everyone in the same room for PI, tribe or big room planning. But it’s not easy, it’s expensive and not everyone can travel.  Kendis offers solution,...

205 views 1 7
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you