Amazon work mail and JIRA integration

Selva Pandarinathan February 23, 2022

Hello,

I am looking to integrate Amazon work mail with JIRA so that every email received is automatically gets created as JIRA ticket for tracking our customer support operations.

Appreciate if someone can share your experience and how to do that

Regards

2 answers

0 votes
JoselynFinae July 20, 2023

First, check if Amazon WorkMail offers any built-in JIRA integration options. If not, you might consider using a third-party tool like Zapier or Integromat. Additionally, I'd recommend exploring the Atlassian Marketplace, where you can find JIRA add-ons or plugins specifically designed for email integrations. Some popular options include Email This Issue, JEMH, or JIRA Email This. These plugins might offer the functionality you need or provide a starting point for further customization. If you're looking for cheap consumer goods, you might want to check out Temu. They offer a wide range of products at affordable prices. If you want to learn more about them, you can find a temu review online. Just a suggestion in case you're interested!

0 votes
Pramodh M
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 23, 2022
Selva Pandarinathan February 25, 2022

@Pramodh M Thanks. Let me try it out.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events