After installing a trial version of Multiple Checklists plugin how do I add a new check list

Sri Kanth June 17, 2022

After installing a trial version of Multiple Checklists plugin I don't see an option to add check list in the issue view page.

This quick start guide here: https://soldevelo.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/CS/pages/1264058369/Quick+Start mentions there is a default check list "To do" available - I can't see this.

Nor the + sign mentioned in the link which should appear in the issue view page. I'm using JIRA Software Server 8.20.7 and the multi checklist version: 1.17.3 (trial version). The project I"m viewing is enabled for using multi checklist.

Checklist missing option.PNG

2 answers

2 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Sri Kanth June 28, 2022

It appears there is a conflict with an existing plugin "SAFe Epic to Feature translator for Jira" and I can see the checklist options mentioned in the documentation when translator plugin is disabled.

0 votes
Answer accepted
Fabian Lim
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 18, 2022

Hi @Sri Kanth

You will get a better response if you contact the vendor's marketplace support site.

Good luck.

Sri Kanth June 19, 2022

Thanks, Fabian.

I thought this is too generic and might draw quicker responses from the community.

And also the ticket tag "multiple-checklists-for-jira' might be searched/scanned by the vendor.

Probably not or they are on a holiday. I will raise a support ticket with the vendor.

Thanks.

Ewa Grabowska-Ptak_SolDevelo_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
June 20, 2022

Hello @Sri Kanth ,

I apologise for the delay in our response. I have already contacted you through our service desk. I will do my best to help you. :) 

Sri Kanth June 28, 2022

Thank you, Ewa for the support on the help desk.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events