Advanced ToC in Scroll PDF?

Margaret Boeneke October 31, 2019

I have been asked to recreate a specific template to export confluence pages to PDF using Scroll PDF. They would like 1-2 pages of content (not a coverpage), then the Table of Contents, then more content. Is there any way to embed a table of contents that shows the ToC for multiple pages and is also printed in the Scroll PDF export?

1 answer

0 votes
Nils Bier _K15t_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 4, 2019

Hi @Margaret Boeneke

Have you tried the Table of Contents placeholder already? 

This can easily be added to your template to the wanted static page. Additionally you  can easily customize which heading levels should be displayed (by double-clicking the placeholder), and can define an alternate text, that should be displayed if the exported document does not have any headings that could be displayed in the TOC.

Also if you create a new template from scratch, the placeholder is already inserted on the TOC page.

I hope this information helps to get you started. Please let me know if there are additional questions regarding Scroll PDF Exporter :-)

Cheers,
Nils

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events