Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Greetings

Gary Barg
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 5, 2020

I'm from Atlassian University. Glad we can share these courses with you. Be sure to let us know if and how they benefit you on the job. That's what will enable us to get better. Thanks!

3 comments

Comment

Kat Warner
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 5, 2020

Hi Greg, great to e-meet another member of the Atlassian university team.

Like # people like this
Carl C_ Norman May 9, 2020

The courses are very helpful and when combined with Jira use they really help you get a better understanding of how powerful the software is and how to utilize it effectively.  Thanks. 

Like Gary Barg likes this
Benjamin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 14, 2020

@Gary Barg - From my experience, teams I work with have different approaches and process towards agile, it was good to see the Atlassian view on it. Focus on the principals and adapt to maintain an effective team. 

Gary Barg
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 15, 2020

Thank you for the feedback. We are definitely going to be telling more of the Atlassian point of view in Atlassian University training going forward. Stay tuned and keep the feedback coming!

Benjamin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 15, 2020

Very welcome. 

This is great!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events