Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Completed course but status won't update to completed

Deleted user June 15, 2020

Hi, apologies if this is in the wrong place. I've completed the part 2 course and shows 11/12 modules, when I access training course, all modules show as completed except Course overview which shows as in progress and won't change to completed even when clicking onto next chapter

Thanks

1 comment

Comment

Dave Mathijs
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 15, 2020

Hi @[deleted] , I had the same issue. Have you tried using another browser and/or clearing your browser cache?

Deleted user June 15, 2020

Tried 3 different browsers on my laptop, 2 on my phone which have never accessed the training before and still the same

**Edit

fixed the issue by starting the course again and clicking on next chapter until I got to the end

Like Dave Mathijs likes this
Stuart Clift June 15, 2020

Faced the same issue on one of the other Jira courses (with same resolution), clicking through each module after I'd already finished them all allowed the system to recognise the course was complete.

Also had a course I'd already successfully completed disappear from the "awards" section. In that instance, it required a support ticket to resolve.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events