Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm back!

Derek Rone November 23, 2021

Hello everyone!  I had my Atlassian account tied to my previous employer email so I was kind of in a pickle.  That is all fixed now.  I am now at WellSky, here in KC (OP).  We have 2 instances, a Server (10k) and a DC.  We also have acquired multiple companies that are on cloud on cloud.  Not sure this is a good spot or not, but we are will be looking for another Admin in the coming weeks.  Looking forward to getting plugged back into the group.  I have done 2 presentations at the "AUG".  One was on Jira Service Desk, now JSM and one on EazyBi reporting tools.  Hope everyone is doing well!

1 comment

Comment

April Clark November 23, 2021

Hi, Derek. I remember that eazyBI presentation - it took a while, but I convinced our management we needed it...and have come to be a huge fan. Thanks for being the beginning of that journey.

We are actually looking for a new Jira admin at our place, too. Here's a link to the req if anyone is interested: https://honeywell.csod.com/ux/ats/careersite/1/home/requisition/313423?c=honeywell

We are migrating to Data Center this year and greatly expanding our Jira/Confluence use. I'd be happy to answer questions, feel free to ask. Thanks!

Like # people like this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events