Hi Atlassian community! My client is looking for a Senior level Confluence Administrator for a 12+ month remote contract. Please email me at email@example.com if you would like to hear more about this exciting opportunity!
As our Confluence Administrator, you will:
* Handle administration and operations of Confluence
* Train and advise users on Confluence content creation, formatting, macros, etc.
* Create NSS specific library of most useful/powerful macros
* Audit, clean up, and standardize our team's use of labels within our space
* Advise content creators on various and most powerful data visualization macros/techniques
* Clean up current custom templates and create new templates
* Create an archiving solution to keep content clean
* Improve search results for our space and within different page groupings
* Migrate pages away from obsolete themes/formats to updated theme options/formats
* Audit our overall organization/taxonomy and make recommendations
* Build and maintain custom macros
* investigate and implement any additional integrations with JIRA
* Identify and action opportunities for optimization and technical efficiency of our space (e.g. how do we keep page load times down)
Overall, this is an exciting opportunity to define the scope of a role that doesn't currently exist within our team. This role will cover everything Confluence-related, from superuser-level administration of Confluence configuration to helping users with page macros. We're looking for someone with deep familiarity with Confluence configuration, collaborative tools, content management, and web design. We need you to be able to hit the ground running and be comfortable with learning quickly on the job. You must be able to self-educate, set priorities, and manage your workload in a very fast-moving and fairly unstructured environment. Administration experience with the other Atlassian apps, or interest in learning them, is a plus.
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events