Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the best way to get my foot in the door at Atlassian ?

Faraz Moin November 14, 2023

Hi everyone, I have recently returned to Sydney after living in London for the last 15 years where I had been working in Technology Change & Transformation within Banking/FS. I've decided to take a bit of a step change in my career and move into a fast moving and fast growing Tech firm and of course Atlassian is on top of the list (along with the FAANG companies).

I had applied for a Head of TPMO role in October and had followed the instructions outlined here: https://www.atlassian.com/company/careers/resources/applying/five-tips-for-an-atlassian-application. My application was within 24 hours of the job posting and I had also direct messaged Avani Solanki on LinkedIn to raise my profile and increase my chances of having my CV reviewed. Having done all of that, I haven't yet heard back so my goal now is to focus on any future opportunities at Atlassian as Head of PMO/Delivery/Transformation.

So my question to all the seasoned Atlassianites here is:

1. What is the best way to apply for any future roles and how do I maximise my chances of having my CV reviewed?
  2. What is the best way to build a network with current Atlassian employees?
  3. What general advice/guidance can you offer to someone who is looking to get their foot in the door at Atlassian?

Thanks,

Faraz

P.S. Here is a link to my LinkedIn profile if anyone is interested: https://www.linkedin.com/in/fmoin/

1 answer

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Halina Cudakiewicz_Deviniti_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
November 15, 2023

Best of luck with your efforts @Faraz Moin !

Faraz Moin November 15, 2023
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events