Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Celebration

Earn badges and make progress

You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.

Deleted user Avatar
Deleted user

Level 1: Seed

25 / 150 points

Next: Root

1 badge earned

Collect

Participate in fun challenges

Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!

Challenges
Coins

Gift kudos to your peers

What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.

Recognition
Ribbon

Rise up in the ranks

Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!

Leaderboard

What is the best way to get my foot in the door at Atlassian ?

Hi everyone, I have recently returned to Sydney after living in London for the last 15 years where I had been working in Technology Change & Transformation within Banking/FS. I've decided to take a bit of a step change in my career and move into a fast moving and fast growing Tech firm and of course Atlassian is on top of the list (along with the FAANG companies).

I had applied for a Head of TPMO role in October and had followed the instructions outlined here: https://www.atlassian.com/company/careers/resources/applying/five-tips-for-an-atlassian-application. My application was within 24 hours of the job posting and I had also direct messaged Avani Solanki on LinkedIn to raise my profile and increase my chances of having my CV reviewed. Having done all of that, I haven't yet heard back so my goal now is to focus on any future opportunities at Atlassian as Head of PMO/Delivery/Transformation.

So my question to all the seasoned Atlassianites here is:

1. What is the best way to apply for any future roles and how do I maximise my chances of having my CV reviewed?
  2. What is the best way to build a network with current Atlassian employees?
  3. What general advice/guidance can you offer to someone who is looking to get their foot in the door at Atlassian?

Thanks,

Faraz

P.S. Here is a link to my LinkedIn profile if anyone is interested: https://www.linkedin.com/in/fmoin/

1 answer

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Halina Cudakiewicz_Deviniti_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
Nov 15, 2023

Best of luck with your efforts @Faraz Moin !

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events