Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Want to continue working as a Jira Administrator

Tomi Ferrell July 30, 2023

Greetings Atlassian Community,

I was introduced to Jira and confluence, with no prior experience, at my last position before I was laid-off. In working with an unfamiliar product, Jira. Despite my limited knowledge, I self-taught myself and became proficient in supporting the company's Jira implementation. This would demonstrate my determination, resourcefulness and quick learning ability.

While supporting the company. In inherited company #2, per Rachel Wright's book and like Rachel, I too have fallen in love with Jira. I do not want to lose that knowledge and would like to continue working as a Jira administrator.

I am continuing with my Jira knowledge by watching the LinkedIn video's by Rachel, Atlassian, and Atlassian University.

Any assistance of finding a position to continue this journey would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Tomika

2 comments

Comment

Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 31, 2023

@Tomi Ferrell Wish you all the best in your job search in "Jira Administration" field!

Tomi Ferrell August 1, 2023

Thank you for stopping by and acknowledging my post @Taranjeet Singh . I will need all the best's possible. Have a good day.

Benjamin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 31, 2023

Welcome @Tomi Ferrell ,

Would start putting Jira admin role or position filters for job search on LinkedIn and other job search tools. Also, start looking at Atlassian partner sites for positions. Usually, you'll find something related to Atlassian. All the best.

Tomi Ferrell August 1, 2023

Fabulous @Benjamin ! Thanks for taking the time in providing some tips. I have done the filters and funny thing when I try to look for that role on LinkedIn it doesn't come up. And I will try the partner sites. All the best to you as well.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events