Hiring a PT Atlassian Tools Consultant- remote in U.S.

Janie Purvis July 27, 2022

Fringe Technology is hiring! We are looking for a part-time Atlassian Tools Consultant with Jira, Confluence and Cloud experience based in the United States. The ideal candidate has (2) Atlassian certifications and would benefit from occasional remote PT work. If this sounds like a fit for you, please send resume to janie@fringe-tech.com

4 comments

Comment

edwin vasquez
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 27, 2022

Hello @Janie Purvis

Good luck with your search!

Like Fun Man Andy likes this
Fun Man Andy
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 28, 2022

That's awesome @Janie Purvis !!

To help the community members who might be interested a bit better, are you looking for specific Atlassian Certifications?

And do you have a rough idea of what you want from them?

E.g: do you need general Atlassian Administration? Or someone to provide training and education on the tools? Or are you looking for something more technical, like a solutions architect to take care of automation/integration, or manage app add-ons, such as Scriptrunner, Custom Charts, Insight, etc.?

Kristin Lyons
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 28, 2022

I sent you a message!

vikram
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 28, 2022

@Janie Purvis 

I am interested let me know what is the skill you are looking

I can work for Part time. I just sent an email 

with Regards

Vikram P

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events