Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi - I'm Jennifer

Jennifer Nowak September 6, 2023

I am currently working on finding a role at Atlassian. I've heard such amazing things about this company and would love be part of the team! 

5 comments

Comment

Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 6, 2023

@Jennifer Nowak welcome to the Atlassian Community and good luck in your search! I'm moving this to the Jobs and Careers collection so more eyes are on it.

Open roles at Atlassian can be found here:

https://www.atlassian.com/company/careers/all-jobs

Like # people like this
Halina Cudakiewicz_Deviniti_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
September 7, 2023

@Jennifer Nowak welcome and good luck!

Kristin Lyons
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 7, 2023

Welcome to the community!

Rae Foote September 7, 2023

Hi Jennifer! Wishing you luck on your journey. If you don't end up working at Atlassian directly, going to in-person events with your local Atlassian Community group is also a great way to stay connected, network, and learn more. I've gone to a few of the NYC ones and met some awesome people. Cheers! 

Like # people like this
Emily _ DevSamurai
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
September 18, 2023

Hi, wish you all the best!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events