Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Atlassian Product Suite - Jira / Confluence Audit and Review - Service offered

Derek Adkins
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 7, 2024

Hi all,  I am an experienced Atlassian product suite administrator with over 5 years administering and configuring Jira Cloud products for various companies.

I'm offering my expertise and skills to assist you in getting the most out of your Atlassian products.   This can be in configuring workflows, permissions, roles, boards, automations, templates and any area that you are struggling with.

Please reach out to me, and I can assist in reviewing your existing setup, suggesting changes, as well as training your existing site administrators with best practises moving forward.

I am located on the Gold Coast, Australia.  (Brisbane time zone.  GMT+10), but happy to work with you wherever you are in the world at a time that suits you.

Very reasonable hourly rate.

Thanks and kind regards,
Derek

2 comments

Comment

Michael Dockery February 7, 2024

@Derek Adkins Let's chat, michael@di.net.au

Like # people like this
Mayur Jadhav
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 27, 2024

Hello @Derek Adkins ,

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!!

Derek Adkins February 27, 2024

Thanks.  I've been around a while, just on my work email account.  Which I am having trouble to link / merge together with my personal one now.  LOL

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events