Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lean into Learning all September long! 📚🍎

38 comments

Comment

Prabhu Palanisamy _Onward_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
September 16, 2023

Jira Service Management Fundamentals is a great refresher course.

Like Ricardo Martins likes this
Kai Becker
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 17, 2023

Looks like it is finally time to get that ACP-520 :)

Emily _ DevSamurai
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
September 18, 2023

This is very helpful! Thank you ❤️

Dave Wuensch _Decadis AG_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 19, 2023

Love the Learning paths, especially the Admin courses

Rosana Aira September 19, 2023

Great initiative!

carolyn french
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 20, 2023

I'd seen a few of these paths before, but not the Atlassian Ways of Working one, so I'm going to go for that one!

Ryan Perry September 20, 2023

Atlassian University has been a BIG help in my career! With all of the new updates and lessons, I am excited to revisit the place where it all started!

I am very interested in the new learning path Atlassian Cloud Organization Admin, which is also includes the certification bundle for a limited time introductory price of $100.

I am very pleased with the direction that Atlassian is going and I'm along for the ride!

Like Amanda Barber likes this
Collista Lewingdon
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 20, 2023

I already like learning but offer me a badge and watch me go!

Prabhu Palanisamy _Onward_
Marketplace Partner
September 21, 2023

Jira Service Management Fundamentals is a great refresher course.

Connor
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 22, 2023

The learning paths that have currently caught my eye are:

1. Jira Service Management Fundamentals
  2. Atlassian Cloud Organization Admin
  3. Agile at Scale
Bert van Dijk _TMC_nl_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 26, 2023

Today, I just did the final exam. I hope to be an ACE in the next few days.

Rachel McDonald September 28, 2023

Jira Administrator Learning Path is on my To Do list!

Sue Wilson October 2, 2023

I love this information and the opportunities you've outlined!  There are so many ways to learn and grow through Atlassian, it's amazing!!

It's so hard to decide where to start!  BUT, I think I would start with either the Jira Service Project Admin OR Atlassian Cloud Org Admin path.  These are the two newest tools in my arsenal so I would like to bring myself up to speed with more formal learning paths than just 'winging it' as I've been doing for the last 1.5 years.  LOL

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events