where can I find the behaviour file of the script runner plugin

Esraa Masoud April 10, 2016

I deleted a behaviour by mistake, and I can't reconfigure it from scratch.

Is there a specific file that I can take from the backup? and where can I replace it?

Thanks,

2 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 11, 2016

If you've deleted it you need to restore the database to another instance and get it from that.

Esraa Masoud April 11, 2016

so i have to perform a system restore for jira? 

I have a virtual image of JIRA that has the behaviour, is there a way to copy the configurations to the original JIRA server?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 11, 2016

If you have an old virtual image, you won't need to restore the database, as you can log into that to see the config.

But, however you get the old data, you'll have to use the old version of JIRA and recreate the behaviour, effectively by copy and paste.  (In theory, you could do it with SQL, but if you get one thing wrong, which is very very easy to do, you could damage your JIRA quite badly)

yeah ok, thank you.

so the recommended way is to add the behaviour from scratch manually, just the way I built it first?

JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 11, 2016

if you click Edit you can get the behaviour as xml, which will save you configuring the fields manually. Then you paste that into the target system. I understood you only deleted one behaviour, rather than all of them.

That worked fine. thank you

Thank you Prashant, but I don't need the plugin itself, what I need is a log file or sth similar in which a behaviour configurations are stored. 

Prashant Mali April 11, 2016

Thanks got it

Suggest an answer