fields sprint i not view jql

alex March 20, 2017

Field 'sprint' does not exist or you do not have permission to view it.
but  i am admin.  why. JIRA version  7.2.3

2 answers

0 votes
Borys Chernetskyi December 8, 2021

This issue can be caused if you create the first software project with localization enabled, then the field will be generated under the name not sprint, but under the name of the installed language.

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 21, 2017

There's not a lot more we can tell you.  You have tried to change the sprint field on an issue.  The field does not exist for that issue, or your account does not have the edit or manage sprint permission needed to change it.

alex March 30, 2017

but, filed sprint Is in the task, and I have create and start sprint.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 30, 2017

You have tried to change the sprint field on an issue.  The field does not exist for that issue, or your account does not have the edit or manage sprint permission needed to change it

alex March 30, 2017
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 31, 2017

Same answer, except that you have ruled out the "field not there" case.

alex April 5, 2017

Hi Nic, My account  has the edit or manage sprint permission needed to change it.

Suggest an answer