Velocity Report

Vinay Mistry May 17, 2016

Hi

Is it possible to filter velocity charts by labels so that you get a more granular level of performance??

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Damien Braz
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 17, 2016

Hi Vinay,

Do you use a specific add-on for your Velocity Report?

Here is a true Velocity Raptor

VelocityRaptor.jpg

Damien Braz
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 17, 2016
Vinay Mistry May 17, 2016

Thanks Damien

I'm quite new to agile, Jira, and velocity reports so apologies if what I say next sounds silly.

The thing is we have different workstreams in a single JIRA project and we plan to label user stories to identify which workstream/team they relate to. Will we then be able to filter the velocity chart to see the separate velocities of each workstream??

Like Rajesh Viswanathan likes this
Damien Braz
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 17, 2016

Nothing sounds silly here. It's a support tools smile

I never used Velocity charts before. So, i'll look at what you need smile

I'll come back to you soon, I hope with the answer smile

Damien Braz
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 17, 2016

Sorry Vinay, i could't find an answer sad

You shouldn't accept my answer, peoples will think this request is resolved wink

Suggest an answer