User AND Group picker field

SPK at Stryker Eng Svcs October 30, 2018

Hi - Maybe I'm going about my search wrong, if so, feel free to point me in the right direction :)

Is there a field - either built in or as part of an add-on - that would allow me to multi-pick BOTH users AND groups?  

I'm trying to do some logic such that if an item (change request in our case) is a low priority, low impact change, only one approver is needed, but if its any higher in either of the two - impact or priority - either more than one user needs to approve, or a group, or both, provided there's more than 1 'value'.  While its certainly possible for a group to contain one person, as part of processes and whatnot, it *shouldn't* be the case - we'll cross that bridge if we come to it.

In any case, if the group that needs notifying has 20 people in it, but 2 definitely need to be notified, either those 2 need to get added to a group, or they all need to be added.  We're a smaller org, so 20 people is way beyond what we'd likely encounter, but its a time thing, not just convenience - plus the logic for having 2 fields to do this is a bit complicated and rather than dump a bunch of time into some scripts, I figured I'd try this first (worst case, the answer is no!)  

0 answers

Suggest an answer