It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Troubles importing CSV into basic project

Michaël Maurel Mar 05, 2017

Hello everyone,

First of all, please excuse me if I don't use the correct terms. My JIRA is in French, and I translate roughtly base on what I think the elements should be in english.

When my sysadmin installed the trial version, I didn't have any troubles. I could set up projects, add my "troubles" manually or importing a complete CSV base on what we use today. I even created a procedure to follow in order to quickly start with the product as soon as the license has been bought.

Here we are, with the licenced software installed. I deleted all previous configuration I could have set up in order to start from scratch.

I created a new project, and when I wanted to import the CSV, the column "Applicant" (or "Caller" maybe ?) cound not be found in the JIRA columns.

I then erased my project, erased all user-created configuration, and created an ultra-basisc project using default-configuration. I created a basic CSV yo test test the import, and here is what I get :

image2017-3-6 11:10:31.png

There is no "JIRA Field" for the field I want to map (In French in the screen, but I hope you get what I mean)

On this test project, I'm using the "default-field configuration, and the target field is "mandatory" ad added on all screen.

Dis I do something wrong ?

If you need more samples, screens or detailes configuration, please let me know.

2 answers

0 votes
Quentin Bellego Mar 06, 2017

Helo, le champ est en autocompletion, commence à taper Rapporteur pour voir le champ smile

Capture d’écran 2017-03-06 à 09.26.27.png

Michaël Maurel Mar 06, 2017

Bonjour,

Déjà tenté, sans résultat. C'est comme si le champ n'existait pas.

Already tried, didn't work. It's like the field doesn't exist.

image2017-3-6 15:56:32.png

0 votes
Michaël Maurel Mar 08, 2017

Does anybody have any clue on what's happening ?

Suggest an answer

This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
Community showcase
Published in Jira Software

Early Access: If you use Jenkins and Jira Software Cloud, you need to read this!

The Jira Software Cloud Team has been busy working on a simple, secure, and reliable way to integrate your build and deployment information from Jenkins with Jira Software Cloud. This means you don’t...

184 views 0 7
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you