Hi,

When I use script runner, is there anyway to change the font size and color for the text? Thanks. 

3 answers

This widget could not be displayed.
Mahesh S Community Champion Jun 12, 2016

Yes, you can set the template as html. When the result is set as html, we will be able to style tags, carrying the font size and font color.

Can you show me how to set the template as HTML? Thanks very much.

Mahesh S Community Champion Jun 12, 2016

In the JIRA Administration-> Add-ons-> Script runner -> Scripted fields. We can define the scripted fields and you can see the portability to get the template of the scripted field. There, you can display the output as html

First - which part of Script Runner are you referring to  ? Scripted Fields maybe or something else ?

Which text?  Most of the text ScriptRunner will give you goes through the JIRA templates, so generally the answer will be "no, because it's not ScriptRunner formatting it".

There are some exceptions, where ScriptRunner will be able to use formatting - Mahesh has given you the main one - scripted field output, where your code should generate the raw html for output.  But I'm not sure from your question if that's the area you want.

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Wednesday in New to Jira

Are you planning to trial, or are currently trialling Jira Software? - We want to talk to you!

Hello! I'm Rayen, a product manager at Atlassian. My team and I are working hard to improve the trial experience for Jira Software Cloud. We are interested in   talking to 20 people planning t...

158 views 2 0
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you