Quick Filters Disappeared

I've been using Quick Filters for a while now, but suddenly they're not showing up on any of my Boards. When I go to the Board Config, the Quick Filters are still there, and I tried removing/adding them, but they're still missing from the Board and Backlog views.

Any ideas?

5 answers

We ran into this issue with Older browsers and out of data Java installs. Best rule of thumb is to grab the latest version of Chrome and see if the issue persists. 

We're running latest, and I've tried this on multiple browsers on multiple OS's.

What's weird is that, when I load up a new browser, I get a Quick Filters tooltip... but it's not connected to anything.

Quick Filters Tooltip 2.png

.... even with 0 quick filters you should atleast see the "QUICK FILTERS:" under the name of the board.....Do you have any addons modifying the boards that might be causing a conflict? 

Also are you on Cloud/Server?

We're on Cloud, and we have no add-ons installed other than the "JIRA Toolkit Plugin."

Same problem here!

Same thing has happened to us this morning.  No changes to the underlying board configurations and seems to be on all boards.

Thanks, Gordan and Drew! Glad to know I"m not the only one!

Migrate to server,  and use our addon ;)

board filtering.png

Id start with a system reindex. 

I saw several alerts this morning stating one of the Storage servers failed over and caused a plethora of connection issues...perhaps this is related? 

Considering that function is part of Jira Agile I would check to ensure the modules arent disabled and then raise a ticket with that group. 

Reindexing was one of the first things I did - no dice!

Since other users are reporting it, I'd guess it's a bug.

It's not a bug it's a new feature to go along with the price hike.

Go to the web developer tools and use Reset Page.

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published Thursday in Jira Service Desk

How the Telegram Integration for Jira helps Sergey's team take their support efficiency to the bank

...+ reading Fantasy). The same is true for him at the bank he works for: Efficiency is key when time literally equals money. Read on to learn how Sergey makes most of the time he has by...

350 views 2 4
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you