[OnDemand] Add conditional steps in jira workflow

Hi

In Jira workflow, we need to add Business Review step for New features/story issues type only and not for the bug issue type.

Its transition can be review, approved review and reject review.

I found in documentation as below, it mentioned to add plugin to support condition. But in On demand, no support for adding jira plugin:

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/AOD/Configuring+Workflow#ConfiguringWorkflow-conditions

Please suggest me way to setup the things.

Thank you.

2 answers

1 accepted

This widget could not be displayed.

Thanks for the comments.

I just found, I need to assign relative issue type in scheme instead of keep all unassigned issue type.

so, gets filter for all other steps.

Thank You.

This widget could not be displayed.

There are some "conditions" available in OnDemand, it's still got the standard off-the-shelf ones.

But you can't add more. You will need to work with the ones you have available.

I'm not really sure what the question is here - your statement of what you're trying to do is covered by the "editing workflow" documentation, which you've already mentioned. So you need to edit the workflow to match your process, and apply conditions as you require (limited to the standard ones in Jira). Not really sure what else we can tell you here.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted 5 hours ago in Jira

Atlassian Research Workshop opportunity on Sep. 28th in Austin, TX

We're looking for participants for a workshop at Atlassian! We need Jira admins who have interesting custom workflows, issue views, or boards. Think you have a story to sha...

23 views 1 2
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you