Limit list depending on current user

Deleted user March 2, 2017

Hi,

I'm using Scriptrunner (or let others do it for me smile ) to adapt JIRA in the way we want to use it. I was wondering if it's possible to limit a certain select list, depending on the user that's logged in.

EDIT: I'm using Kepler Database Custom field in combination with Adaptavist Scriptrunner.

So, I have a Database custom field with our products and I want to limit those by the user that is logged in. Maybe I don't even have to use scriptrunner?

Thanks

Robin

1 answer

0 votes
Niclas Sandstroem
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 2, 2017

Not having tried this myself I think this should be possible with Scriptrunner. A good starting point is https://scriptrunner.adaptavist.com/latest/jira/recipes/behaviours/select-list-other.html

Good luck!

Deleted user March 6, 2017

Thanks for your answer.

I did some quick tryouts, but I get errors. Maybe because the field is a database custom field, I still have to figure it out.

Niclas Sandstroem
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 6, 2017

Your welcome I'm not familiar with database fields personally but you should update the question to detail exactly what applies to your use case. smile

Deleted user March 6, 2017

Thanks smile 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events