Jira board view

sanjay_sapra December 6, 2021
  • Dear Team,  I have 3 issues with different wotkflow under same project. Like workflow name a,b and c .please  help me on below queries  1) Board coming in jira core related to which workflow 2) If currently workflow b coming on board then how I can chnage the board which show wokflow a status .Regards Sanjay 

1 answer

0 votes
Niranjan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 6, 2021

Hi @sanjay_sapra ,

Your agile board is just a place holder of the issues returned by board's filter query. The next thing that you may need to look is the column configuration of your board. Assuming your board's filter query is generic, say project=ABC, then your board will have all issues of your project, but you may not see them unless you have configured your columns correctly. 

https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/configure-columns/

sanjay_sapra December 6, 2021

@Niranjan I am using jira core and admin access with me. but not able to find the setting for jira board please suggest.

Niranjan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 6, 2021

@sanjay_sapra - Not sure if you have necessary privileges.

To configure the board and any of its settings, you must be either:

a project administrator for the location of the board

a board administrator for the board itself

See Permissions overview for more information.

Editing columns
Go to your board, then select more () > Board settings.

Click the Columns tab.

Edit the columns .

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events