Issue types missing from Fix Version pages and reports

We have just begun our first sprint with Jira after converting from pivotal and I am now able to see in real time the past, current, and feature releases by Fix Version. All of the issues in the current sprint are properly assigned to the Fix Version I'm looking at, however only the chores and subtasks are showing up when I go to project->Overview->Roadmap (or any other report related to fix/versions). I know that before we imported and started using Jira for real that I saw all issue types show up in these areas, and I've seen screenshots of other Jira instances where these show up fine, but now I cannot see them. How do I get them to show up again? Is there certain criteria that these other issue types need to meet that they aren't meeting? Any help would be appreciated.

3/4 Edit: Also, not sure if it's related, but I've noticed that other than bugs I do not have any issues where the resolution is set at all - not to one of the resolution types or to unresolved. I have already followed the steps to purge the resolution from unresolved issues, but that hasn't solved the issue.

1 answer

0 vote
Maarten Cautreels Community Champion Mar 03, 2014

What's the filter, JIRA uses when you click on "x Issues" in the Roadmap.

project = RPRO AND fixVersion = "41 : 26 Feb"

fixVersion syntax 41 : 26 Feb is from a pivotal import.

Thank you for your first response. With the filter information I provided, do you have an idea of what might be going wrong here?

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published Monday in Jira Software

How large do you think Jira Software can grow?

Hi Atlassian Community! My name is Shana, and I’m on the Jira Software team. One of the many reasons this Community exists is to connect you to others on similar product journeys or with comparabl...

684 views 6 13
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you