Inquiry about Xray Document Generator API Availability and Usage

Faisal Yafi
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 16, 2024

Dear Xray Support Team,

I am interested in automating document generation processes similar to those produced by the Xray Document Generator. I have found references to internal APIs for document generation, but I need more information. Specifically, I would like to know:

1. Public API Availability: Is there a publicly accessible API for document generation? If not, are there plans to release such functionality for public use?
  2. Documentation and Simulation: Is there documentation available that outlines how to simulate document generation from the user side using the internal APIs?
  3. Authentication and Credentials: How can I obtain the necessary credentials to authorize and authenticate API requests to these endpoints?

Your assistance will greatly aid in integrating Xray’s document generation capabilities into our workflows.

Thank you.

1 answer

0 votes
Marc Koppelaar - Devoteam
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 17, 2024

Hi @Faisal Yafi 

Welcome to the community.

This is a community where Atlassian customer help Atlassian customers. This is not a Vendor support forum.

These questions need to placed with the vendor.

All vendor related information can be found on the marketplace listing of the app you are using.

Xray support can be reached here: https://xraysupport.getxray.app/ 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events