In Jira OnDemand I cannot find a way to give the user access for browsing time sheet reports. The problem is complicated:
- the user must see only time sheets (i care about number of hours only) without access to whole projects.
- some of issues have security restriction, is it possible to see them in such time sheet report?
Thanks in advance for help.
I haven't tested this but my suggestion would be to:
1. Create a new group called timesheet-auditors
2. Add the group to Global Permissions > JIRA Users (so they can log into Jira)
3. Add the group to timesheet configuration so they can browse them
4. Add a user to that group and remove him from all the rest, including the 'users' group.
Log in with that user and test it out.
My guess is that if an issue has a security restriction then it won't be visible unless you have those permissions and so will the reports.
Let us know how it goes.
Good luck :)
Some of my team members are not able to see their time sheets. All of them are part of Users & Developers group and apart from that i have added them for one more group to track them as a team.
One team is getting their time sheet, but the other team having the same roles are not getting thier time sheets
please create an issue in our Tempo Timesheets project (https://tempoplugin.jira.com/browse/TT) about this so we can better investigate this problem. We would also need the versions of JIRA and Tempo you are using, screenshots might be helpful
We're looking for participants for a workshop at Atlassian! We need Jira admins who have interesting custom workflows, issue views, or boards. Think you have a story to sha...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs