How to change visual of field tab in jira cloud?

Jan Šimek
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 10, 2022

Hi,

I have found out this: 

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/Jira-change-Tab-colors-in-the-Issue-Create-Screen/qaq-p/855217#U2052108

But I have not been able to identify if change of color or look is possible even in Jira Cloud?

Thanks

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Michael Simmons
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 10, 2022

Hello @Jan Šimek ,

From everything I have been able to find, because I wanted to do this myself, changing the look is not possible in the cloud because we do not have a way to modify the required code and there is no UI option. Sorry to bring this news to you.

Take care,

Michael

Jan Šimek
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 10, 2022

Dear Michael, 

thank you for information. I have not been able to find it myself and I find it very unforunate, as I believe it would make JIRA greater then it is. Finding it hard to believe, that Cloud version is so much simplified.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events