Filter result in dashboard using date range

Ravinderjit Singh Jassal February 11, 2018

Hi,

I have  created a filter and using "Created Date" field. I would like to add this filter to my Dashboard and want that on Dashboard I should be able to change the value for "Created Date" to show the result. I don't want to change the date in filter every time.

Would it be possible to achieve that ?

Thanks in advance.

4 answers

1 vote
Danyal Iqbal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 12, 2018

No, not possible

1 vote
Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 11, 2018

If the gadget, which you use, does not support a parameter, which will let you set the "Created Date" field, then you can not set it in your Dashboard. All you can do is to set it in your filter.

0 votes
Venkatraman Poornalingam May 20, 2021

Is there any other tool which can do this?

0 votes
Ivan Tovbin
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 12, 2018

Take a look at startOfDay(), endOfDay(), starOfWeek(), endOfWeek() etc. JQL functions. They provide at least some degree of dynamic date change in your filters. More info here.

Suggest an answer