Default Notification Scheme

Dustan Ashley December 16, 2015

Hello, 

I am trying to set up notifications for a specific project however when i do that 34 other projects who uses the same " default notification Scheme" are getting the notifications. 

I only want to receive emails when there is a new issue created under that specific project, not all 34 projects. 

Help please!

Elif

1 answer

0 votes
Phill Fox
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 16, 2015

Hi

You need to either create a new notification scheme or take a copy of the existing default notification scheme and then edit that version.

Once you have the notification scheme defined apply it to your single project (by replacing the default notification scheme)

Hope this helps

Phill

Chander Inguva
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 16, 2015

Hey Dustan,

As Phil says, whenever you want some configuration changes at project level having part of Default Schemes (it may be Workflow Scheme/Issue Type Screen Scheme/Screen Scheme/Permission Scheme/Notification Scheme), Copy the default scheme as (<projectname> - Notification Scheme) and then make changes on copy and later associate it back to project by switching default scheme to copied version. This should help you resolve any configuration changes at project level.

Hope this helps

Regards

Chander Inguva

Suggest an answer