I created a custom field about a year ago called "Priority#". It used to sort completely fine but now I cannot get it to sort at all in Issue Search. See pic below:
Screen Shot 2015-01-16 at 2.42.11 PM.png
If you look at the very left column the numbers 1.5 and 8 are not sorted correctly. I think this is a new bug in Jira. How can I fix this?
If this field 'Priority#' is a Number Field, please make sure you selected 'Number Searcher' on the search template field. This will make the search query to sort by numbers and not by range as it's usually configured.
To edit that you can visit:
This should do the trick.
Please let us know how it goes!
P.s.: A reindex might be needed after configuring this.
Hey Community mates! Claire here from the Software Product Marketing team. We all know software development changes rapidly, and it's often tough to keep up. But from our research, we've found the h...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs