Change status from issue navigator

Andrea C December 24, 2021

I understand that this feature has been implemented in Jira Cloud and was wondering if it's on the roadmap for the Data Center as well.

2 answers

1 vote
Pramodh M
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 24, 2021
Andrea C January 8, 2022

Hi @Pramodh M 

Thank you so much for adding the comment! I hope this feature will be introduced soon.

Best,

Andrea

Like Pramodh M likes this
1 vote
Hannes Obweger - JXL for Jira
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
December 24, 2021

Hi @Andrea C

I'm not aware about this feature being on the roadmap; perhaps someone else can jump in here.

However, if you're open to solutions from the Atlassian Marketplace, you can have this feature today with JXL for Jira. JXL is a full-fledged table/spreadsheet view for your issues that allows inline-editing of practically all fields, including the status. You can even change statuses in bulk via copy/paste.

This is how it looks in action:

status-change.gif

(In the clip I'm updating two issue statuses manually, and two more by copy/pasting.) 

You can find more information on https://jxl.app.

(Disclaimer: I work on JXL :))

Hope this helps!

Happy holidays,

Hannes

Andrea C January 8, 2022

Hi @Hannes Obweger - JXL for Jira 

Happy New Year!

Thank you so much for this! I actually never came across this app before in the marketplace. I will definitely give it a try!

Thanks a lot,

Andrea

Suggest an answer