Cant create sowtware projects and cant open project boards

Pavel Plis January 11, 2021

Something went wrong in jira cloud, so i cant create sowtware classic projects and i cant open boards and releases in sowtware projects that had been created earlier. I see the message, that page is only available to Jira Software users, I have admin role to jira and i add myself in jira-software-users group, but it doesnt help. Everything was or, before new year. How can i solve this problem?

1 answer

0 votes
Adam Rypel _MoroSystems_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 11, 2021

Hello @Pavel Plis ,

I suggest to check Global Permissions of your instance.

Navigate to Jira Administration -> System -> Global Permissions (under Security). Take a look at Administer Jira permission and see which groups have that permission assigned. You should be in one of these groups.

If the groups are missing, you should add them at the bottom of page.

Hope that helps,
Adam

Pavel Plis January 12, 2021

Hi, @Adam Rypel _MoroSystems_ ,

thanks, but unfortunately it didnt help, i am in all needed groups, but situation is the same.

Oh, sorry, i did it) The problem was in product access, i reactivated jira software and now everything works.

Adam Rypel _MoroSystems_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 12, 2021

Great, glad you solved it!

Thanks! 🙏 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD Trial
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS