Can't post article, it showing In Moderation. Please Help.

Shradha Kamble
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
June 8, 2021

I am trying to post an article but it is showing "In Moderate". Could you please let me know what could be the reason and help solve it.

3 answers

0 votes
anhnnp December 3, 2021

Hi @Olga Videc , My post says the same status "IN MODERATION". Can you/team please help with it. Thank you in advance !

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-discussions/The-list-resource-for-beginner-start-with-Jira-Server-Atlassian/m-p/1878616#M15869

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 4, 2021

@anhnnp , 

found and released your article from spam. For future reference it is best to not simply include a bunch of links to other articles particularly if those articles or outside of the Atlassian domain. The spam filter will usually catch these and put them into moderation. If you add textual context to your articles it will help explain things better as well. Cheers.

Like Nic Brough -Adaptavist- likes this
0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 9, 2021

From what I can see your articles appear to be soliciting another product which is tightly monitored/controlled.  They will have to be reviewed/approved.

0 votes
Olga Videc
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 9, 2021

Suggest an answer