Agile User Story Map - Filters Not Expanding

Erin Smith November 21, 2016

When I try to create a new map it will only allow me to add the epics as the first row. When I try to add anything else nothing happens and when I try to expand the list of Epics (open the little chevron arrow beside the Epic Link), nothing shows, I don't have the option to change the colour or hide any of the epics. When I try to expand any of the other fields nothing happens either.

4 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Sam Hall
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 21, 2016

Alternative option to asking on here is to try to contact the add-on vendor direct. See: https://bauer-information-technology.com/support/

(Apologies if you already checked that out)

Sam

Erin Smith November 23, 2016

Thanks Sam. 

Unfortunately I'm not permitted on that board (possibly an internal firewall issue or something). I will hope that someone here can answer my question.

And now I've needed to wait 24 hours because apparently I'm only allowed to post 2 times in 24 hours. Real helpful site.

Sam Hall
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 23, 2016

If you can't get on to their site, I guess you could try emailing your question/problem to: info@bauer-information-technology.com

0 votes
Sam Hall
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 21, 2016

OK. I don't use/know this add-on myself, but I added a label to your question so that it is hopefully seen by people that do.

0 votes
Erin Smith November 21, 2016

Hi Sam,

Yes. I'm not able to make that nice map and I don't see any of the expandable areas with the little eye and green or yellow options.

Thanks.

0 votes
Sam Hall
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 21, 2016

Hi Erin,

When you say "Agile User Story Map", do you mean this add-on?: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.bit.agile.bit-storymap/server/overview

Sam

Suggest an answer