Accumulated worklog (linked issues and linked tasks to other projects as well)

Radosveta Delcheva June 15, 2018

Hi all, 

I am looking for an add-on or for an workaround to see the accumulated worklogs for an issue - not only the subtasks, but the linked issues and the linked tasks in other projects as well. 

Thank you in advance!

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Andriy Zhdanov
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 15, 2018

Hi Radosveta,

If you're still using Timesheet Reports and Gadgets, it allows to accumulate linked issues hours out of the box using Composition Issue Link config.

Thank you.

Radosveta Delcheva June 18, 2018

Hi Andriy, thanks, that can be one of the solutions,

1 vote
Tarun Sapra
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 15, 2018

Tempo timesheets is the best plugin out there for managing time-sheets. My suggestion for you is to create a filter which fetches issues and linked issues and then in the timesheet export the report based on the worklogs extracted from that filter. 

In order to create such a filter to fetch linked issues based on various conditions you might have to use the linkedissue functions from an plugin like SR

https://scriptrunner.adaptavist.com/latest/jira/jql-functions.html#_issue_links

Radosveta Delcheva June 18, 2018

Hi Tarun und thanks, but that means two additional add-ons. Maybe I did not explain it well, but if possible I would like to see that information in the ticket as well, Thank you!

Michael Bourdette July 24, 2019

Does Tempo allow time tracked in Linked Issues to roll up to the Parent ticket? I haven't seen that work.  

license management May 12, 2021

Me neither, but would love to see an example of this. Even with scriptrunner i don't see a great dynamic function to track time through initially started incidents, through linked bugs, to releases to figure out how fast we manage an incident to a bug to a release to a deployment, which would be very interesting to see, for reporting purposes.

Suggest an answer