What is Atlas and how I can remove it from Jira work management?

Meraj Ahmed March 31, 2023

We are using licensed JWM cloud instance and by mistake i had added Atlas

I am not sure what is Atlas is used for and if there is any cost associated with it?

Also, help me with steps to remove it from JWM cloud instance. 

3 answers

2 votes
Juergen Holzer June 19, 2023

I have tested Atlas as well and deactivated it after a few days.

Now I have orphaned flags/fields/properties/permissions, which I'm not allowed to remove, as they are created by system.

How do I get rid of them?

Thank you!

1 vote
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 31, 2023

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

Atlas, like the other Cloud products is a subscription model, so the way to remove it is not really where you would expect as a technical admin person.

Go to admin.atlassian.com and hit "products", where you'll see a list of all the products you are subscribed to. 

As an admin, I would expect that one of the admin options would be "remove" or "deactivate", but it's not actually there.

We have to go to "billing", select the product and then we get a "cancel subscription" option in the ... menu next to the "change plan" option.

Angela
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
October 16, 2023

I've done that but still have the orphaned flags/fields/properties/permissions that I can't get rid of.  And it is still sending emails.

Like Juergen Holzer likes this
0 votes
Dave Mathijs
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 31, 2023

Hi @Meraj Ahmed welcome to the Atlassian Community!

You can find more info about Atlas here:

Meraj Ahmed March 31, 2023

Thanks for the information! 

Can you guide me how as to remove Atlas from our Jira work management environment?

Annica Andersson May 24, 2023

Can i remove Atlas from my sandbox, the manage link don't work.

image.png

Islam Ziane May 31, 2023

i have the same issue, i can't remove it from my sandbox

@Annica Andersson did you find how ?

Annica Andersson June 7, 2023

No i don't think it is possible.

Like Islam Ziane likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD