cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suspended user doesn't exist in the organization

Zamira Malsagova
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 18, 2023

Hi, please help. I've accidentally suspended a user account (a second admin) and wanted to invite them back into the organization, however it says that the suspended user must first be removed from the "suspended list". I looked into Directory-Managed Accounts, however this user is only listed active for our second organization account, and I can't see him as being suspended for this account. Can you please help? Thanks so much!

1 answer

1 vote
Frederik Vantroys
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 18, 2023

Is there a user management at a higher level ? Maybe there is a suspended list there where that user can be found ?

Zamira Malsagova
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 24, 2023

Hi Frederik! No unfortunately that's not the case. I am the admin and I'm unable to restore the access to this specific user. I have "suspended" them in the past, correct, but there is nowhere I can go in the admin panel to remove that ill-fated suspension. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events