Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scheduled issue failed to execute

Vera Cruz, Sibyl July 3, 2024

Hello,

I have experienced this error below, how do I go about this? and how to prevent it from coming back? 

Screenshot 2024-07-03 145739.png

I tried clicking the “Fix” button but the Schedule Issue Wizard just keeps on loading and will say “The Scheduler: Error caught while trying to fetch scheduled issue data.” after a while.

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Tibor Balazs July 5, 2024

Hi @Vera Cruz, Sibyl , 

From what I see from that message is: Jira has an issue with the Parent of the User Story that you are trying to create. From the image I do not realize what that parent is (might be an Epic). Either something happened to that Parent (got deleted, moved or something), OR some parts of the JQL which is used to find that Parent to add the user story to, cannot find it. This is why you receive that second message as well that says that "error caught while trying to fetch scheduled issue data". That means that it cannot find the data which the scheduler is looking for :) 

Maybe if you could add a Screenshot with the setup itself, it would give us more information and we could give you better options to fix it :)

Vera Cruz, Sibyl July 8, 2024

Hi, thanks for your input! Apparently someone did accidentally clicked delete and tried to cancel immediately. 

0 votes
Nicolas Grossi
Banned
July 3, 2024

@Vera Cruz, Sibyl This appears to ba an issue and as you have an standard account, if i were you, i will check at support.atlassian.com.

HTH

Nicolas

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events