Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to add default users in Peoples field

Theersa Konakala December 6, 2023

Hi,

We have a Jira Work Management project, we are unable to add defaults users to a People type field. Previously we used to add 3 users in it, now it is not working. Please let me know what was the issue.

Peoples field.png

1 answer

0 votes
Mohanraj Thangamuthu
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 6, 2023

Hello, Good day. Kindly let me know if you are using Team managed project or company managed project. If you are using company managed project, then you can select from "Settings >> Issues >> Custom field >> Context of the field"

Screenshot 2023-12-07 at 11.25.23 AM.png

Theersa Konakala December 8, 2023

Hi Mohanraj,

Thanks for your reply.

It is in team managed project. for now I have user the custom field as you suggested. But users do not want any dependencies from the Admin, they want project fields only. But in project field I am not able to add default users to People type field.

Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 8, 2023

@Mohanraj Thangamuthu 

Is this a known, new bug for Team Managed projects? If it has already been documented, can you provide the issue link?

Mohanraj Thangamuthu
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 10, 2023

Hello, Thanks for the update. I believe user could be experiencing issue mentioned on https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-80891

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events