Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'd like to transfer the products and delete the organizations, however, I'm not succeeding

ishangBaniya March 13, 2022

While transferring the product from one organization to another the application is displaying "Failed to perform the action at this time. Please try again later"

chrome_ZEg9QzeSfm.png

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Hana Kučerová
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 13, 2022

Hi @ishangBaniya ,

welcome to the Atlassian Community!

Have you tried to contact Atlassian support about this? We probably won't be able to help you with this here.

Hi @Hana Kučerová 
Thank you.
Yes, I have contacted Atlassian Support.

Hana Kučerová
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 13, 2022

Thank you @ishangBaniya . This functionality is not available with the improved user management experience, so the support is probably handling these requests on a daily basis. In your case it looks like there's some kind of additional problem.

Yes, I went through the transfer document and found that it was not available for a user-managed experience.

Waiting for the support team to respond 
Thank you @Hana Kučerová  for the assistance 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events