I can't edit workflow anymore

Hui Zhang April 27, 2023

I created few projects (Team managed) and got some initial workflows setup. Then one day I start seeing "Something went wrong...come back later" message. It's been several days and it's still the same message. Basically I can't get into the window to edit workflow anymore.

Help? My first few days learning experience was great, until now...

2 answers

0 votes
Hui Zhang April 27, 2023

Thanks,

I do still have the Administrator role for that project.

I've been using Chrome. But I just tried in Edge and got the same screen.

Also, I tried to edit from two ways- one from setting > Issue types, the other directly from within an issue > view workflow and choose edit from there. The same screen as below showed up.

The blue "Try again" button will just keep spinning when pressed. While it is spinning, I was able to click the "Add status" buttons and make entries. I did not proceed to save though fearing to further spoil my existing workflow.. 

Screenshot Cannot edit workflow.jpg

0 votes
Kristján Geir Mathiesen
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 27, 2023

Sorry to hear this, @Hui Zhang 

Do you still have the Administrator role of that Project?

Have you tried in another browser (just to make sure this is not a browser cache problem)?

HTH,
KGM

Hui Zhang April 27, 2023

Thanks,

I do still have the Administrator role for that project.

I've been using Chrome. But I just tried in Edge and got the same screen.

Also, I tried to edit from two ways- one from setting > Issue types, the other directly from within an issue > view workflow and choose edit from there. The same screen as below showed up.

The blue "Try again" button will just keep spinning when pressed. While it is spinning, I was able to click the "Add status" buttons and make entries. I did not proceed to save though fearing to further spoil my existing workflow.. 

Screenshot Cannot edit workflow.jpg

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events