Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I fix advanced branching error "The provided smart value was unable to be resolved"?

Manan Pachauri
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 8, 2024

I created an automation a that sends emails to a user when the status of an issue they are assigned to has changed throughout the day. However I cannot get it to work and keep getting the error advanced branching error "The provided smart value was unable to be resolved"?

Here is my basic workflow:

AutoRule1.pngAutoRule2.pngAutoRule3.png

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 8, 2024

Hello @Manan Pachauri 

Welcome to the Atlassian community.

The "i" in "lookupissues" needs to be capitalized.

Smart values are often case sensitive.

Manan Pachauri
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 8, 2024

Thank you so much. I appreciate it.

Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 8, 2024

You're welcome.

If that has resolved your issue, please consider click on the Accept Answer button. That will mark the post as Solved and help others searching for answers find the posts with validated solutions.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events