Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enable option View workflow

Alex Galisteo May 5, 2023

I am an administrator, and when I want to do a transition of an issue, the option "view workflow" is disabled. How I enable it for all users?

View Workflow 2023-05-05 090101.png

As I see in other users, it should be enabled: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Work-Management-Questions/How-do-I-view-workflow/qaq-p/2310145

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 5, 2023

Ηι @Alex Galisteo 

You have to give them the proper permission, which is the View Read-Only Workflow

Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 5, 2023

If you are not the jira admin, you will not be able to grant them this permission. Alternatively, you can grant them any role which has this specific permission (if this doesn't post any threats to your project). But the safest way would be to either place them on the permission scheme, or create a role with only this permission and then granting your users this specific role.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events