Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create filter on the backlog screen

Thuong.HoangDangHoai1 June 29, 2021

Hi all, 

I'm new to the new Jira version with type Company-managed software. On the Settings screen, I've tried to add a filter for Bug, Task, Story with JQL query

Screenshot_6.png

But I could not see the dropdown list to select the relevant type on the Backlog screen 

Screenshot_7.png

Can you please provide the JQL query to filter the Type, Epic, Versions ... with the dropdown list that would be displayed?

Here is the filter for the old version:

Screenshot_8.png

1 answer

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
shruti gupta
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 29, 2021

Hi @Thuong.HoangDangHoai1 

Quick filter used to filter the issue  from the group of issue appearing on scrum and kanban board .Here the filter  Type in (Bug,Story ,task ) will show all the bug,story and task on the board.This will not show drop down to select the option .

If you want to select individual issue type then create quick filter for each issue type for eq- If you want to see all bugs then

type= Bug  will allow you to show only bug.

For Epic - Type =Epic  will show all epic 

For Version - fixversion in (V1.0,V1.1,V1.2) will show drop down of all the verison version V1.0 

Below screenshot of old version seems to be Team managed .

Thuong.HoangDangHoai1 June 30, 2021

Thanks for sharing!

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events