cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create an calendar invite after ticket is done

anita.tempert August 23, 2023

Good afternoon,

Hope one of you can help me.

We are working in JIRA cloud and we were wondering if there is an app/similar that can send and (automatically) invite to a (Outlook) calendar when a ticket is put on Done?

As an example, we are using JIRA for service/admin request. So, somebody is requesting a taxi, one of the admins will take care of this ticket, it's arranged and the ticket is done.
What we want is that an invite is created automatically to the calendar with details of that specific ticket, like time, date name etc.

Is this possible? Can one of you help me?

Thanks!!

Greetings Anita Tempert

1 answer

3 votes
Britta Neugebauer _yasoon_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
August 23, 2023

Hi @anita.tempert !

Thank you for this question. I work for yasoon and we develop an integration called Microsoft 365 for Jira. We are working on a feature that does exactly what you described :-) It works with Jira automation and will be available soon!

• Trigger: Status change
  • Action: Create Outlook meeting

You can schedule a demo call with us, so we can show you how it works: Meet Microsoft 365 for Jira (office365.com)

The app is available at the Atlassian Marketplace and is free for up to 10 users. Don't hesitate to reach out.

Best,

Britta

anita.tempert August 27, 2023

Hi @Britta Neugebauer _yasoon_ 

thank you so much for your reply.

I will schedule a demo, looking forward for these possiblities!

Greetings Anita

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events