Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change order of fields in new list view

Tom Holden May 18, 2021

I want to customize the order of the fields in the list view. For example, move the labels column next to the Summary column. How can I do that?

2 answers

0 votes
Maruf Mamurov August 2, 2022

Hi, all!

@Ron Levy @John Funk @Alexander Bondarev 

I changed my fields order in the list view and hide (untick) fields which I do not need. 
But when I enter the project next time list illustrates me fields I've hidden and other fields are reorderd again.

How can I fix this? 

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 2, 2022

Yes, this seems to be an on and off again bug where the fields selected for the list view don't stick. 

Maruf Mamurov August 2, 2022

I think, it's not a big problem for Atlassian Team to handle it, isn't it? 
This is very important for users.

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 4, 2022

You would have to ask them.

https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/

0 votes
Alexander Bondarev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 18, 2021

Hi, @Tom Holden !

It seems to me that it is impossible yet.

Ron Levy
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 18, 2021

Hi both, that's correct, that's not possible at the moment but is certainly something we've received a lot of feedback about and will be adding asap.

Ron

Like # people like this
Thomas Björklund July 21, 2021

Hi @Ron Levy 

Has this been implemented yet? 

Is there a Jira ticket to follow for progress updates? 

Paul Benario August 16, 2021

Also quite shocked about this. @Ron Levy I'd also be interested in tracking the Jira ticket for this. 

Ron Levy
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 17, 2021

Hi everyone ( @Paul Benario @Thomas Bjorksund @Alexander Bondarev ) - I'm glad to update that this has already been implemented in our internal instance and is going through some last-minute fixes. Should be rolling out really soon!

cc @Jane Yeoh 

Like # people like this
Alexander Bondarev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 17, 2021

Wow, @Ron Levy !

Great news, thanks!

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 24, 2021

@Jane Yeoh  - Any update on this? 

Jane Yeoh
Atlassian Team
October 10, 2021

This is fully rolled out so you should all be able to re-order your columns in the list view! 

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 10, 2021

Hi @Jane Yeoh   - Yes, this is working now - thanks!!

However, the board seems to be broken now, and I can't reorder columns. I have seen others in Community with the same problems. 

Luke Machowski October 17, 2021

There seems to be a bug where custom fields are not working correctly when reordering columns. They always seem to stay at the end of the column order.

Also, there appears to be no way to remove columns after you have added them. This means that I have to scroll all the way off the screen to see the fields that are most important to me in the list screen.

Half baked feature.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events