Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are your favorite Marketplace apps for business teams (HR, Marketing, Sales, Legal, Finance)?

Maggie Norby Adams
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 3, 2022

Hi Work Management community! Maggie here from Atlassian's Ecosystem team 👋🏻

We're preparing for an upcoming series on Marketplace apps and integrations, and we'd love to hear from you!

What are your favorite apps and integrations for HR, Marketing, Sales, Customer Success, Legal, Finance, or other business teams? 

What do they help your team achieve? 

Thank you in advance!

3 comments

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 3, 2022

Hi Maggie,

Not sure if this still qualifies, but Automation for Jira by far is our most used and favorite app/tool/integration. We execute thousands of rules every month.

Others include:

Deep Clone by codefortynine GmbH

JWME by Appfire Innovolog

Simple Cloud Files by Top Shelf Solutions

Like Maggie Norby Adams likes this
Maggie Norby Adams
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 8, 2022

Thanks @John Funk !

Like John Funk likes this
Jonathan Guerrero June 13, 2022

JXL is one of the most used applications we use at my company. I Can honestly say it has changed how we do things in Jira.
It helps with quickly looking at Jira issues or Updating Jira issues.
JXL has probably increased productivity in updating Jira issues by a considerable percentage.
They are also constantly improving the app. JXL is an app I always share with every Jira admin and project admin.

Like # people like this
Mike Hayes August 15, 2022

Our favorite work management apps are:

1. JXL - easily organize and update issues "like Excel"
  2. JMWE - workflow actions and validators
  3. eazyBI - "businessy" reports and dashboards

Without a doubt, JXL has had the biggest impact on our business users. I also agree with @John Funk that Automations for Jira has been a game-changer.

Like # people like this

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events