Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My account shows suspended.

Renjith Raj November 6, 2023

I have created a project and made some updates to the account. 
As of now checking my profile and shows the account is suspended. 

1 comment

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 6, 2023

Hi @Renjith Raj , there isn't enough info here to say for sure but maybe the payment method has expired? Can others access the site? Have you reached out to Atlassian support.

I tried Atlassian support, but options are confused. 
I am a student of Algoma University, part of studies we can use account as free. 
Now options are confused. 

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 6, 2023

If this is a free tier account then you can't access support beyond this community. Has you account been idle for sometime? I have not seen free accounts being suspended unless they are idle for long periods (several months.

No, I created a project (part of an assignment) and used this profile in October last week. 
When I opened the project, I got the below screen. 
I tried to create a new project and I can't add my members now.

WhatsApp Image 2023-11-06 at 19.36.18_7abff0b4.jpg

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 7, 2023

You created a "project" in the instance or you actually created the instance itself? Are there any other users in the instance? If so please check with them to see if they can access. Are you the site admin? Did you try to go to admin.atlassian.com? From what I see in the image your instance has been suspended. You can try to go back to Atlassian support and select Billing to inquire into the reason for suspension.

Renjith Raj November 7, 2023

Yes, I tried Atlassian support but I did not understand. They said I used different login IDs for tokens and account access.

It's totally confusing. 

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events