cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

🧢 🐹 Meet Suri - JWM Mascot Competition [Atlympic event]

Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 5, 2021

When I saw that one of the Atlympic challenges is to draw a JWM mascot I knew I was in!

So without further ado meet Suri! 🐹🦝

I love the idea of animals as mascots! You can use them to represent key characteristics of your product such as how social they are, their strengths and weaknesses. The meerkat is a great mascot choice for Jira Work Management because they work together well as a pack (or team) and each individual has its special purpose but - just think what could be achieved if you were all working towards one goal?

And as a bonus, they're great at collaborating with other species like ground squirrels and mongooses. They share and dig tunnels together because they know that together they can achieve more :)

I used the same colors and gradient design that you can find on JWM website and I added a blue baseball cap 🧢 (somehow that's one piece of clothing that comes to my mind when it comes to Atlassian 😅)

I hope you'll like it!

jira-work-management-maskot (1).png

1 comment

Bridget
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
August 11, 2021

Oh my gosh, I LOVE Suri!!!! This is amazing @Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_ +++

Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 12, 2021

Awww thanks @Bridget  🥰 ! I'm so happy you like it...

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events